Tuesday 10 February 2015

My new favourite dark lipstick...for £1?!

So last week I popped into my local Poundland to pick up some bits and pieces, and I noticed that they had a new makeup stand by the brand Makeup Gallery. I have never heard about this brand before, and let's face it, how good can a £1 lipstick really be right? But boy was I impressed! I picked up the All About the Pout Colour Moisture lipstick in 18 black cherry and I am totally in love. 

This is the most gorgeous deep red ever! Although it is slightly on the berry side, it's still a definite red, well to me anyways! 

I'm so excited by this find that I feel like going back and buying every single colour and maybe even some other bits and pieces from the brand too. I mean £1?! Seriously?! It's gorgeous! So moisturising on the lips and gorgeous colour payoff. I am seriously impressed. 

Pics below! Hope you enjoyed reading, ciao for now xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers