Wednesday 10 September 2014

The Autumn Tag

Helloo! I saw this tag on Emmi's blog Emmi Hearts and I really loved reading it! It's September now (gone fast right?!) so the Autumn months are now upon us and I can't be more excited! This time of year is my idea of perfection. Cosy nights, hot drinks and dark lipstick! Hope you enjoy this tag guys, feel free to do it and let me know your links if you do! xx
Ok we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?
This is really easy for me! Costa's gingerbread latte with an extra shot of espresso. Always!
Accessories - What do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
I don't really wear scarfs as I don't like feeling suffocated! Is that weird?! The same with gloves, they're just annoying as I'm always on my phone. However I love cute little ankle boots or Chelsea boots with thick tights and dresses!

Music - what's your favourite music to listen to in autumn?
I don't change my music taste based on the season believe it or not haha! However when it comes to winter, the Christmas classics are of course a favourite.

Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
Again, I don't really change my perfume based on the season, I just like to wear what I think smells good! My favourites at the moment are Intimately Beckham, Soap and Glory Orangeasm & Marc Jacobs Daisy.

Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
Probably vanilla, I always go for this scent no matter what anyway! My absolute all time favourite candle scent is Yankee's Vanilla Frosting. It's sooo delicious!


What do you love most about autumn?
If I'm honest, it's Hull Fair! Since coming to uni (I'm about to go into my third year) my friends and I have gone to Hull Fair every year. It's basically just this massive fair and everything is over priced and expensive but it is always the best time. I can't wait!! Apart from that, gingerbread lattes ;)

Favourite makeup look?
I love wearing darker lip colours in the Autumn and winter. I feel like you can't get away with it as much during Spring or Summer, and I love purples and reds. I also think brown smokey eyes and earthy colours look great in the Autumn!

What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
The count down til Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers