Tuesday 19 August 2014

Triple Chocolate Cookies!

Hey guys! Sorry for being away for a while, i've been super busy! I'm currently house sitting and looking after my younger siblings for my Mum whilst she's away in Greece..sooo jealous! Anyway, I have a bit of free time on my hands and before my Mum went away, she made an amazing white chocolate cake and it inspired me to get baking! After looking on YouTube for some recipe ideas, I noticed Tanya Burr had just uploaded a recipe. Link is here! I pretty much followed her recipe but also added coca powder to make them extra chocolatey! Recipe and method below, enjoy! :) 

Ingredients
200g butter (It's easier if the butter is soft)
300g caster sugar
1 egg
325g self raising flour
dash of milk
200g white chocolate (I used Milkybar chocolate buttons!)
200g milk chocolate

80g Cocoa Powder (I just LOVE chocolate!) 





Method
Firstly, I put the sugar and butter in a bowl together and mixed together using an electric whisk thingy! (Sorry, I can't really remember the name!) I mixed until the butter looked soft and fluffy.

Next I added the flour bit my bit, also using the electric whisk. And then did the same to the cocoa butter. 

If your batter is a little dry looking, add a small dash of milk! The batter at this stage should be thick but moist to touch. 

I then added the chocolate buttons and also squres of other chocolate too. I then took small handfulls and flattened them a little bit in small chucks on greased baking trays.

Bake for around 13 minutes (Tanya says 10 but mine were barely done in that time!) They should be soft in the middle and a little firmer on the outside.

Leave to cool for around 20 minutes and enjoy :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers