Sunday 2 March 2014

The Sunshine Award!

After having a bit of a break from blogging (again), a lovely girl called Fiona has tagged me to do the Sunshine award so I thought why not get back into blogging and start with this! Thanks loads Fiona - check out her blog here.

11 random facts about me

  • I'm a twin
  • I'm a Gemini
  • I study Journalism & Digital Media at Hull School of Art & Design
  • Gucci Rush is my favourite perfume 
  • I'm 20 years old 
  • I'm naturally blonde 
  • I live with my best friends
  • I'm a huuuge mummy's girl :) 
  • I have blue eyes 
  • I've never broken a bone *touch wood* 
  • The only body products that I haven't had an allergic reaction to is any Soap and Glory products. 
Fiona's Questions! 

Your 11 Questions are:
1. How old were you when you first started wearing makeup?  
Probably 13? 
2. Planes: Yay or Nay?
Big yay! I love flying. 
3. Wine or Spirits?
Don't make me choose..
4. What is your favourite time of year and why?
Summer! Good skin and summer outfits. And sun! 
5.  If you had to choose one food to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Sushi! 
6. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Eesh, being a journalist somewhere? Who knows?! 
7.  What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?
Can't really remember. I once had a dream where I was best friends with Beyonce. Good times! 
8.  What are you most likely to buy when you go shopping?
Beauty products or makeup. 
9.  Any makeup/fashion disasters?
Anything below the age of 16. 
10.  Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Extrovert! 
11. Why do you blog? 
It's relevant to my degree and I enjoy it! 

I nominate: 

Anyone that wants to! I tag everyone :) 

My Questions: 

  1. Favourite drugstore makeup brand and why?
  2. Favourite high end makeup brand and why?
  3. What is your skin care routine?
  4. Any siblings? 
  5. Favourite fashion shop?
  6. Favourite celebrity style?
  7. Favourite song of all time?
  8. Where do you get your blogging inspiration from? 
  9. Favourite type of posts that you like to write about and read? 
  10. Favourite every day makeup look?
  11. Favourite palette that you own?
Hope you enjoyed this post guys! More coming soon! Ciao x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers