Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!

It's that time of year again where everything feels fresh and new, resolutions for the year ahead are made and everyone is generally quite happy! I love this time of year (despite knowing that Christmas is a whole year away again, boohoo) and I know pretty much everyone says this, but I really want to make this year count! I've had a very up and down year, my big sister got married, I moved into a gorgeous new house, but I've also lost another friend and some other bad bits too. This year, I've decided to make a list and stick to it, and I think I might just blog every time I complete one! Below is my list of new years resolutions! 

  • Be more money savvy
    I am a total shopaholic which isn't always ideal when I'm a student on a tight budget. I really want to settle down and instead of splurging, I want to save up for nice things! 
  • Diet!!!
    If I'm completely honest, all I've done since the beginning of December is binge eat and not watch what I'm eating at all. It has really gotten out of control so I want to go back to being healthy and leading a healthy lifestyle! I feel good about myself when I do so I can't wait to get that feeling back. 
  • Be the best person I can be
    This means being nicer, being more optimistic and just generally being a better person. I handed in a lost iPhone in a taxi ride this morning, that made me feel pretty damn good so I've already started this one! 
These are my main three that I want to fulfill the most! I think these resolutions will make me feel so much better about myself and will generally make me a happier person. I also have a list of smaller resolutions that are not quite as important, but still something I really want to fulfill this year! 

  • Blog more
    I generally have a busy lifestyle so I don't always have time to blog. However, I think with a bit more time management to my student schedule I will be able to blog at least once a week. 
  • Start recording videos
    This would be on my main resolution list, apart from the fact that I think I will be absolutely rubbish! I really hate my voice on a recording so god knows how I'll be able to watch back a video of myself without cringing and deleting it. We will see, but it would be nice to have a variation of both blog posts and videos! 
  • Grow my hair longer!!
    I went through a stage where I was always dying my hair so for about 2 years my hair really didn't grow much at all. I absolutely love having long hair and I love to style it, so as well as growing my hair, I want to get a good set of clip in hair extensions again too. 
  • Start a MAC lipstick collection (PROPERLY)
    I've had one or two MAC lipsticks before, and I really love them. There are so many colours that I want and I even have a MAC lipstick wishlist, but sometimes I can't bring myself to spend £15 on one lipstick, but since I'm being money savvy now (wink) I recon that this is very doable. 

And that's all my resolutions for the year! I really hope you enjoyed this post, and I can't wait to read every body else's new year blog posts too.

I wish you all a happy new year and I hope you all have an amazing year to come! 

Ciao for now, B xx

4 comments:

  1. I have the same problem begin a student and spending money like it is water! Haha!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. havent seen you post in a while :( Why not do the Sunshine Award- I'd love to see you do it

    http://fionas--bubble.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/the-sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you fiona! been on a bit of a break cus of different things happening. deffo starting again now! thanks for the tag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this post! Blog more is definitely one of mine too haha!

    hannahnotes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Followers