Friday 27 December 2013

What I got for Christmas 2013!

Hello everyone, I absolutely love reading these sort of blog posts so I thought I'd to my own! This Christmas has been the absolute best and I have been lucky enough to receive some gorgeous gifts from my family and friends. Just a little disclaimer..I'm not showing off! Just sharing what wonderful gifts I have received this year. 


Firstly, from my big sister and her lovely wife I got some amazing gifts! I received some Beats by Dr Dre in bright PINK! They are such good quality headphones and I know I'm going to get plenty of use out of them. I also got an amazing shower radio in the shape of a tap! I absolutely love listening to music in the bath and shower but no matter how loud I put my music on in my bedroom, I just can't hear it in the bathroom so this is perfect for me. I also love novelty bits like this, it'll brighten up my bathroom! I also received a lovely Along Came Betty Shower Treats set. It has some bath crystals, a body scrub, a head band, a bath soak and a body lotion in it. I absolutely love this brand so no doubt I'll get plenty of use out of this! 


From my twin sister, Hannah, I received these lovely goodies hidden inside a stack of cosmetic bags! There is a gorgeous little hand crafted mirror which is always useful for touch ups on the go, a mud facial mask (she knows I love a good mud mask, really calms down my redness!), and there was also some chocolate coins and some Haribo in there but I shared them with my family on Christmas day. 


My Mum and her partner got me some lovely Soap and Glory sets. I am absolutely obsessed with Soap and Glory recently so this was perfect for me! They also got me an electric toothbrush, which may sound like a strange Christmas present but I am a grown up now haha! It's a brand new one from Oral B (Don't even ask me to remember the name of it!) And so far it works a treat! They also got me some pajamas and slippers, because it wouldn't be Christmas without them. 

My Aunty Jane got me a lovely makeup bag with some makeup remover wipes inside, some alcohol (which was consumed on Christmas evening) and also a selection box (which was also consumed on Christmas evening!). I absolutely love the makeup bag because it reminds me of my big sister's hen party that we went on earlier on in the year together. We went to It's a Knockout based in Nottingham and we all dressed in an army theme! My little sister got me a huge box of Cadbury's Chocolate Fingers which I absolutely love with a cup of tea, bless her! 


Last but definitely not least is from my partner and his family! From Hugo's Mum I recieved some Beyonce - Heat. I absolutely love Beyonce and I absolutely love this perfume, to me it smells like Lush! So this is perfect! Hugo got me loads and I feel super spoiled! I recieved a Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Set. This is my absolutely favourite set from Soap and Glory, it smells so gorgeous, sugary and lime so a gorgeous mixture of both sweet and fresh. I absolutely love it! It comes with the Sugar Crush body wash, Sugar Crush body scrub (which is the scrub I am using at the moment and absolutely LOVING) and also the Sugar Crush body butter and a body puff. I can't wait to use the whole collection together! He also got me another huge Soap and Glory set which contains a big bottle of Clean on Me body wash, Scrub of Your Life, Hand Food, The Righteous Body Butter, Heel Genius and a body puff! I can't wait to use that either! I also got some makeup bits which I am absolutely chuffed with. I got the Best of Benefit set which is a set of all the best sellers from Benefit including Hoola Bronzer, Porefessional primer, Boing concealer in shade 1 and 2, They're Real mascara, Benetint lip and cheek tint, and also Highbeam highligher. It is an absolutely gorgeous set and the mini sized products will really come in handy when I'm on the go! He also got me a French Connection perfect eye set which contains loads of lovely eye makeup and tools such as eyelash curlers, an eyeshadow primer and a gorgeous mascara. And finally he got me some lovely little bits like a Bamboo hair brush from Babyliss, a retractable kabuki brush from Eco Tools, some gorgeous candles from Wax Lyrical and a big fluffy black snood! 

I am so utterly greatful for all of my gifts this year and I couldn't ask for anything more - I feel super spoilt! I can't wait to read all of your posts if you're posting about what you got for Christmas! 

Happy Holidays!! 

B xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers