Wednesday 6 November 2013

October Favourites

I don't think I've ever done a favourites post before, but I've had so many awesome discoveries this month I think that I think it's very necessary! 

Makeup

Lipstick 

Photo from Makeup Alley 

Last week a put up a post about my sisters wedding and how I did the bridesmaid's makeup. I used a lipstick called Asia as I found it to be the most flattering on a diverse range of skin tones. I have used this lipstick so many times since the wedding, I think it just looks really lovely and neutral, it has brilliant lasting power, the formulation is really creamy and lovely on the lips and also the packaging is quite smart too! Big thumbs up from me! You can buy Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Asia here. 

Eye Liner
Photo from Maybelline 


Maybelline's Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner has really stood out to me. I've never really been a big fan of eyeliner anyway, but I saw that Maybelline had a 3-for-2 offer on in Boots and I thought I'd pick one of these up to try out. Turns out, I actually love it! It comes with a tiny brush which is so nice to use and allows you to build  up the desired line thickness. The formula itself is super pigmented and creamy with great staying power. I wore it all day whilst out shopping and it didn't smudge or bleed at all. Really impressed! You can buy this product here.

Mascara 

Photo by Jada Beauty 

This is a rediscovery for me, I remember using it when I was a teenager at school and it was awesome back then! Again, this was on offer so I thought I'd pick it up for old times sake! I love the tiny little brush on it as I sometimes find huge fluffy mascara brushes quite hard and messy to work with, however this one gets right into the corners of my eye and is also perfect for putting on my bottom lashes! I got this in Blackish Brown because all of my other mascaras are black and I thought it would be nice to have a softer colour, although it does look pretty dark to me! You can but this here


Random 

Music

I've not really had any new discoveries in terms of music this month, but I have been listening to a lot of RnB and club sort of songs! If this is your thing then I'd recommend having a listen to: 
  • Gyptian - Hold Yuh 
  • Iggy Azalea - Work 
  • Jason Derulo - Talk Dirty 
  • Sage the Gemini - Gas Pedal 
Food 

Tandoori Chicken Salad from Subway! Hands down my favourite food of the month. And low cal too..result! 

Hope you enjoyed my October favourites guys :) Link me to yours in the comments and I'll be sure to check them out! Ciao for now. x.x.x


1 comment:

  1. Hey Bethanie, I just wanted to let you know that I have tagged you in the this or that tag over on my blog be sure to check it out I'd love to see your answers! xx Emmi

    http://emmihearts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/this-or-that-tag.html#more

    ReplyDelete

Followers