Saturday 17 August 2013

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

Real Techniques is a make up brush brand made my Samantha Chapman who is one of the Pixiwoo sisters. 
I have had my eye on this brush for ages as it's really popular and always have fabulous reviews. This brush really lives up to its name! I use it for blending my concealer and my foundation and it always leaves me with a flawless, even and polished finish. 

I was a little put off at the price..I know £10 for a brush doesn't seem like a lot but I'm sort of weird and didn't want a whole £10 to be wasted. After seeing the results this brush left me with, let me tell you that it is so worth the price. It has the look of a high end brush but it still affordable. 

The brush is widely available, so I will leave some links below where you can get it. 

Hope you enjoy using it! Ciao for now .x.


USA: http://realtechniques.com/shop-collection/your-base-flawless/expert-face-brush
UK: http://www.boots.com/en/Real-Techniques-Expert-Face-Brush_1277695/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers