Tuesday 13 August 2013

Glossy Boxes!!

I watch beauty guru videos on YouTube all the time..and one thing that everyone always mentions are the Glossy Boxes. I have no idea what they are so I decided to do a bit of research. 

They look absolutely incredible! Basically every month you get sent a beautiful box with miniature beauty products in for you to try. They send you products from really well known or luxury brands such as Illamasqua, Sleek, Essie, Elizabeth Arden and loads more. The price for these boxes are really good value for money too! You can get different plans such as Bi Monthly boxes (every 2 months) for £7 each box. You can also buy a monthly box for a year for £100 that includes postage. I think I'm going to buy these little beautys as presents and a treat for myself come payday..I'm so excited by this concept and I can't wait to try them! 



1 comment:

Followers