Wednesday 31 July 2013

Product Review: Lush Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly Review




Hello guys! I've been a fan of Lush for so many years so I'm pretty familiar with their products. Their shower jellies have always been one of my fave products from Lush, but this one in particular is absolutely amazing!

Shower jellies sound like such a weird concept, but they're so cool. I was absolutely amazed when I first discovered them. This one called Sweetie Pie is absolutely gorgeous. It is a lovely purple colour with tiny bits of glitter in it, but that's not what made me fall in love with it. The scent is so gorgeous! It says that it has cherries and coconuts in it, but I couldn't really smell the coconuts. It just smells so lovely and sweet and it stays on your skin all day. I think I paid around £3.00 for my tub of it, which is a complete bargain as it has lasted well over a month with still about half of it left!

Even if you're not too keen on the jelly..go into your local Lush shop and just smell this. I'm positive you'll be buying it in seconds!

To buy online, click here.

Ciao for now guys! .x.

1 comment:

  1. I used to own this stuff it smells so darn good lush are just the best :p XX Emmi

    http://emmihearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Followers