Thursday 5 June 2014

May Beauty Favourites


I've had so many favourites this month that I just had to share them! Firstly (and obviously) is my Naked palette from Urban Decay. I think I have used this every day since I bought it and I am in love. All colours teamed with my Primer Potion in Sin just look amazing and I can't get enough! 

I think Vaseline will always be a favourite of mine. I always pop some on my lips before I start applying my makeup to make sure my lips are smooth before applying any lippy. This one is tinted and looks great alone! Rimmel's Colour Rush Lip Balms are amazing too! The colour pay off and lasting power are astonishing and they smell divine. Perfect for summer! My favourite is 'Rumour Has It'. 

After lightening my hair from black to a medium brunette, it was inevitable that my hair would be damaged. This Macadamia Oil Extract hair treatment that I picked up for £1 (!!!) from my local Home Bargains has done wonders. I only apply it to my ends as it's a little too thick for roots and it makes my hair so glossy and shiny. It also works well as an over night treatment! 

I never really thought I'd be the sort of person to use eye drops, purely because it just seems so weird. But after trying these brightening eye drops from iCare, I am converted! They just make my eyes sparkle which is always nice, especially if I'm wearing neutral or gold colours on my eyes.

A fragrance I have been reaching for loads this month is The Body Shop's Dreams Unlimited. It just smells so fresh and summery, nothing I would normally go for. (I usually like sweet and fruity fragrances). The bottle is so cute too! 

Finally, this skin care product has been my favourite for a few months now. Nivea's 2 in 1 Cleanser and Toner has basically saved my skin. Since using this product I have had little to no breakouts and my skin just looks loads healthier. It's also very affordable and easy to get hold of. Win!

Hope you enjoyed my monthly faves guys! Have you tried any of these products before?

Ciao for now! Beth xxx

4 comments:

  1. I really want the Naked palette, I have the Naked 2 and 3 but skipped out on the first one! Great post x

    CassandraMyee | Beauty | Fashion | Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha well i wanted to start my collection from the bottom :P hope the other 2 are as good as the original! thanks for the comment :) xx

      Delete
  2. I bought the naked 2 palette and really regret not getting the first one instead, it looks so much better!

    http://nancyytrevinoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, it is a brilliant palette :) xxx

      Delete

Followers