Monday 12 May 2014

Makeup look of the day!


Hey guys! Just thought id share today's makeup look with you all. Products listed below! Hope you like xx

L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Eau De Teint 
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Benefit Boing Concealer 
MUA Powder Blush in Cupcake 
MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder 
Urban Decay Naked Palette 
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden 
Collection Gel Eyeliner in Brown 
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara 
Benefit They're Real Mascara 
Rimmel Colour Rush Balm in Rumour Has It 

2 comments:

  1. Your makeup look of the day is so pretty. I love your necklace. When I'm in London I always purchase MUA products. I love the price. Great Blog!
    I'm definitely following you. I hope you check out my Blog and follow me too:)

    www.beautycatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyou :) so nice of you to say. ill follow yours too :) xx

      Delete

Followers