Monday 7 April 2014

My Favourite Soap and Glory Products!

Soap and Glory is a very popular brand, almost everyone has heard of or have tried their products. I only jumped on the Soap and Glory bandwagon around Christmas time, and since then I have been hooked! Today is a post on my favourite products by Soap and Glory, including both make up and body products. 

Bath and Body 



The Righteous Butter 

I am absolutely obsessed with this body butter! I love the scent, I love the texture and I love the way my skin feels after using this even only the once. It smells like Soap and Glory's famous Original Pink fragrance (look at picture below) which is absolutely gorgeous. The smell lasts on my skin for absolutely ages and makes my skin super soft almost instantly! I don't think I can find a better body butter. 




Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel 

After receiving this and several other mini bottles at Christmas time, I wasn't too excited to try it out. Let's be honest, there is only so much a shower gel can really do isn't there? Wrong! After using this shower gel a couple of times, I noticed that my skin was getting very soft after every use. At closer inspection of the bottle, Soap and Glory claims that this product has a built in body lotion. I have never used a product like that before and I was very pleasantly surprised by this! Clean On Me smells exactly the same as The Righteous Butter, so together they make a perfect team for super soft and gorgeous smelling skin in no time. 



Girligo Body Moisturising Mist 

Let's be honest, not everyone has time (or quite frankly can be bothered to) moisturise their whole body after a bath or shower. Sometimes you just want to climb into bed or you need to rush out of the door. When looking at the Soap and Glory section in Boots I came across this product and I was instantly intrigued. A moisturiser in the form of a mist sounds pretty amazing, imagine just being able to spritz it all over and just get dressed immediately after?! This product is pretty brilliant for lazy days. This also smells like Soap and Glory's Original Pink fragrance, so it is perfect if I want that smell to last all day and have previously used Clean On Me! Big thumbs up! 



Mist You Madly Flirty Floral Body Fragrance 



This smells absolutely incredible! It is described on the Soap and Glory website as 'notes of bergamot, blackcurrant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla and musk.' which is absolutely gorgeous. I find that after spritzing this on in the morning before I head out, the scent is still going strong around lunch time. I absolutely LOVE this product and will continue to repurchase over and over again. This also comes in a travel size bottle (100ml) which is perfect for carrying around in your handbag, although it is pretty unlikely that you'll need to respray much! 




Make up 




Solar Powder 

I have recently purchased the Girl-o-Whirl which has a range of different best selling make up products from Soap and Glory. One of the main products that stood out to me in this set was the Solar Powder. It is described as 'Brilliant, brush-on, multi-shade shimmering bronzer & highlighting brick for beautifully luminous skin. The greatest glow on earth!'. I wear bronzer on an everyday basis and religiously wear my Hoola bronzer from Benefit, however after trying this I may have to reconsider my holy grail bronzer! Solar Powder is matte, and is such a gorgeous colour. It doesn't look orange at all and it is very easy to blend. Pure love for this!! 






Thick & Fast Mascara 




I am a mascara hoarder, I love trying new formulas and different wands! After hearing many good reviews on this particular mascara, I was excited to find it in my Girl-o-whirl set. When I first went to give this a go, I wasn't particularly blown away by the wand. It just looked to me like your bog standard want. After a few tries, I have learned that this product is all about the formula! Soap and Glory say that 'This super volume mascara creates amazingly, longer, fuller, fabulous lashes. Featuring SUPERFILL™ False Lash Fillers, SHINE AMPLIFIERS, NOFLAKE24 technology and super-fine no-clumps natural wax film formers'. I have never used a mascara (as far as i'm aware) that use false lash fillers so this was very interesting to me! This made me lashes look so long and thick, it is safe to say that it climbed my mascara favourites ladder very quickly. 





Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Sticks (Nudist)


Last but by no means least, we have the Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss sticks. I'm not a huge fan of lip gloss (I hate getting my hair stuck in it and having to reapply all the time!) but when I also found this in my Girl-o-Whirl I had to give it a go! This smells absolutely incredible. It smells like vanilla and reminds me a lot of the MAC lipsticks. The formula is very smooth and buttery and feels so lovely on the lips. It isn't thick at all and also has a great colour pay off that actually shows on the lips too. My only fault with this is that it's really hard to layer on top of a different product. I wanted nude glossy lips but it just didn't seem to settle well on top of a lipstick. However, this still looks gorgeous on it's own so no biggy! 




Hope you enjoyed this post guys! What are your fave Soap and Glory products? :) 

Ciao for now! B x.x.x.x  

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love their sugar crush body scrub :) Great post!

    lacebox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know right, smells amazing! thankyou :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Followers