Wednesday 18 December 2013

This or That Tag!

So my fellow blogger friend Emily (click here to see her lovely blog) has tagged me in a 'This or That' tag post, I've not done one before so I'm assuming I literally just answer the questions? I don't know, let me know how to do it properly please! (haha) Enjoy :) Ciao. B xx

Makeup


Blush or Bronzer? -Eeeek, bronzers!! 
Lip Gloss or Lipstick? - Lipstick, I don't like lipgloss too much, feels like too much product on my lip! 
Eyeliner or Mascara? - Mascara!! I rarely wear eyeliner. 
Foundation or Concealer? - A full coverage foundation? (haha) 
Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow? - Neutrals!! Only wear brights for a specific occaison! wow i'm boring haha 
Pressed or Loose Eye shadows? - Pressed! Cleaner and easier to carry around. 
Brushes or Sponges? - Brushes! Don't even own a makeup sponge, not even a Beauty Blender! 

Nails


OPI or China Glaze? - China Glaze, but only because I own more china glaze than OPI.
Long or Short? - I wish I had long nails but I cant help but either bite or peel them :( 
Acrylic or Natural? - Acrylic! They always look so so nice :) 
Brights or Darks? - Darks in the Autumn/Winter 
Flower or no Flower? - I tend to stick to just a plain colour, maybe sometimes an accent nail. 

Body


Perfume or Body Splash? - Perfume 
Lotion or Body Butter? - A lovely thick body butter, like Soap & Glory's The Righteous Body Butter :) 
Body Wash or Soap? - Body wash! :) Currently using Dove's Go Fresh! 
Lush or other Bath Company? - Lush Lush Lush Lush Lush Lush, fave is Think Pink bubble bar! 

Fashion


Jeans or Sweat Pants? - Jeans :) 
Long Sleeve or Short? - Long sleeves in the winter! 
Dresses or Skirts? - Both, cannot choose! 
Stripes or Plaid? - Plaid, love tartan at this time of year.  
Flip Flops or Sandals? - Sandals, flip flops are only acceptable round a pool! 
Scarves or Hats? -Both! Again can't choose. 
Studs or Dangley Earings? - Depends on the outfit and the occasion. 
Heels or Flats? - Same answer as above 
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? - I don't own either but riding boots sound so cute! 
Jacket or Hoodie? - Jacket :)
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? - Neither! 
Abercrombie or Hollister? - Hollister, if I had to. 
Saks 5th or Nordstrom? - Never shopped in either! 

Hair


Curly or Straight? - Both :) 
Bun or Ponytail? - Bun! Both ballerina and messy are both super cute. 
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? - Bobby pins! 
Hair Spray or Gel? - Hair spray...
Long or Short? - Long hair you can do loads of stuff with. 
Light or Dark? - Dark hair :) 
Side Sweep Bangs or Full Bangs? - Side sweep on me, but full fringes are also cute. 
Up or Down? - Both! 

Random


Rain or Shine? - Shine!! Obviously haha 
Summer or Winter? - Can't choose!! 
Fall or Spring? - Fall, its normally very icy and cold in the spring in the UK. 
Chocolate or Vanilla? - Chocolateeeeeee unless its ice cream. 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for completing this tag bethanie xx enjoyed reading ur answers, the lush question is a definite no brainer for me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah, I absolutely LOVE Lush as well! I'm totally obsessed!

    Claudie xx | Simply Claudie

    ReplyDelete

Followers