Wednesday 4 June 2014

Lush Space Girl Bath Bomb Review


 It was my birthday on Sunday, and I was very lucky to receive some gorgeous products from my close friends from LUSH! I have been a Lush fan for as long as I can remember, so I was delighted to open my prezzies and see some of my favourite products and some products that I haven't tried before. One product that I received and hadn't tried is the Space Girl bath bomb. It looks amazing and the reviews and description online made it sound pretty great too, so here's my thoughts on the product!

Space Girl Bath Bomb
The bomb itself is so pretty! It's a gorgeous lilac colour with hot pink/red glitter over it. It smells really fruity and girly, which is great for me as I much prefer fruity scents over floral.


As soon as I popped it into my bath, it got to work straight away. My bathwater turned into a mixture of two very vibrant colours shown on the photo above, and not just my bathroom but my bedroom also filled with the most gorgeous scent! On the Lush website, the scent is described as a 'sweet and fruity fragrance' which I 100% agree with. The website also said that the main ingredients of this bath bomb are grapefruit oil, bergamot oil and almond essential oil. All of these three ingredients have amazing qualities and it felt good knowing that the product was doing good for both my skin and hair, but also the bergamot oil was acting as aromatherapy too. Another key ingredient to keep in mind is popping candy! This is meant to act as 'space dust' and it definitely added a little extra to my bath, although I did wait until it had finished popping before I got in, haha!


Overall I would 100% recommend this product. I feel like it did good things to my skin, and it was also very fun and quite a good way to lift your mood! I will definitely be purchasing another one of these babies! 

Thanks for reading guys! Ciao for now 
Beth xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers