Thursday 11 July 2013

Hello!


Hello everyone! 

Thanks for stopping by. Since it is now 'Summer 2013' and I'm not at uni anymore (first year finished..woohoo!) I thought that now would be a good time to start blogging. I've been really wanting to start one and commit to it for absolutely ages, but typically things get in the way. By things..I mean end of year coursework. So since I have finished, I now have more than enough time to blog, which I'm really happy about. 

I thought my first post could be about me, so you guys could get to know me better! 

If you read my 'About' page, you guys will know that I am 20 years old and a journalism student at Hull School of Art & Design. I am really enjoying uni life in Hull, I have met some amazing people that I know I will be friends with for life. The independence is great, as is student deals on drinks! I could write a bucket load, so watch out for posts about going to university haha. 

I come from quite a close knit family, my mum has 4 daughters and we are all very close. My twin sister and I are the middle children, as we have a big sister and a little sister. I love them very much! 

The most exciting thing in my life right now is that I have recently got engaged to my boyfriend on 2 and a half years! He proposed whilst on a recent holiday in Barcelona, it was so romantic and perfect. Maybe I'll write a blog post on that too haha! We won't be getting married for a few years yet, I've always said that I want a long engagement. It's just so excited and a really lovely feeling knowing that someone who I love dearly wants to spend the rest of their life with me! 

I am (rather embarrassingly considering my age) OBSESSED with The Sims 3. I play it all the time. There's just something really satisfying about building mansions and families and giving them the perfect life. My little sister who is 13 really loves it too, so much fun! 

I think I've pretty much covered the basics..I'm sure you'll find out more in future posts. It would be so lovely to get to know some readers too! Maybe leave a comment? I love getting to know new people. 

Ciao for now .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers